What does basic cleaning of a rewinder involve?
Since the relevant parameter configuration of the rewinding machinery and equipment requires us to troubleshoot the work, so the daily cleaning and maintenance must be implemented into action, so what is the basic cleaning of the rewinder?
1. Wait until the rewinder needs to clean the metered part in time after the shutdown, such as sugar, salt, etc., it is necessary to ensure that the cutting tray and turntable are cleaned every shift, so that even if the equipment is used for a long time, it will not be corroded.
2. For the body of the heat seal, it is more necessary to clean frequently, which is also to ensure that the texture of the rewinder seal is clear.
3. The electric eye on the rewinder also needs to be cleaned regularly, so as to ensure that the error of cursor tracking will not become larger.
4. The materials scattered on the material tray, workers need to clean up in time to avoid damage to the equipment.
5. Also remember to clean the dust in the electric control box regularly, in order to prevent the problem of poor contact, then for the newly installed rewinder within one week of use, the moving parts need to be inspected and tightened, refueled and maintained.
Paper machine, as the name implies, is a kind of equipment used for papermaking, and the emergence of this equipment brings great convenience to our lives, and what parts are composed of this magical equipment? In view of this, the paper machine manufacturer - Haitian Paper summarized a few points, I hope it can be helpful to you.
The performance of the paper machine control system is the premise of determining whether a paper machine can produce with high efficiency and high quality, and for a normal paper machine, in order to ensure its continuous high efficiency and high quality production, the maintenance of the transmission system is particularly important.
A rewinder is a kind of papermaking equipment. After the paper passes through the equipment, it is made into finished paper and leaves the factory. At present, the use of AC drives instead of DC drives in equipment has become a development trend in the tissue processing equipment industry.