There are two main types of downtime failures on paper machines: inherent production failures and equipment failures.
(1) Characteristics and laws of production inherent fault shutdown
This kind of shutdown is mainly to ensure product quality and meet the requirements of the production process, especially the production of high-grade cultural paper is more prominent, the main reasons for the shutdown: First, brushing work, wet water filtration and dehydration elements (or materials) after a certain period of use of its function decline, detangling, filtering water can not achieve the initial effect, need to be cleaned regularly. The second is to replace the main process equipment, such as copper mesh and wool cloth after reaching the service life, it needs to be replaced regularly; Press rubber rollers and stone rollers are worn by paper and scraper contact, and the height of the roll surface changes, which will affect the product quality and need to be repaired regularly.
(2) Characteristics and analysis of equipment failure shutdown Due to the particularity and complexity of the paper machine production process, equipment failure has the following characteristics:
1. There are many equipment failure points, and equipment failure and shutdown often occur;
2. Some parts have a short service life and the frequency of replacing spare parts is high;
3. The gap between the failure cycle and the maintenance time occupied is large and difficult to manage. There are many reasons for the equipment failure of paper machines. The main causes of equipment failure are:
1. Wear: Reason <>, parts and equipment that are in contact with copper mesh, wool cloth or pulp and forming paper for a long time, such as pulp pumps, pulpers, desanders, vacuum box panels, press rollers, calender rollers, etc.; The second reason is the relatively frequent movement between parts, such as scrapers, steam intakes, cylinders, vacuum rollers, vacuum pumps, etc.
2, lubrication: mechanical rotation can not be separated from the bearing, to rotate roller-based paper machine, roller types and quantity, various types of bearings are hundreds, so lubrication management work is quite important, especially affected by water, high temperature, heavy load, lubricating oil (grease) easy to lose, evaporation, aging, so as to destroy the lubrication effect, resulting in bearing damage and shaft head wear. Therefore, regular inspection of refueling is essential.
3. Fatigue: Heavy-duty and continuously running machinery is prone to fatigue damage. On the paper machine, due to the constraints of mechanical structure and operating principle in some parts, the design strength of parts (such as mesh case shaker spring plate, electromagnetic clutch suction cup, coupling anti-overload pin, etc.) should not be too large to avoid damage. The solution can be to take measures such as maintenance and technical transformation.
Paper machine, as the name implies, is a kind of equipment used for papermaking, and the emergence of this equipment brings great convenience to our lives, and what parts are composed of this magical equipment? In view of this, the paper machine manufacturer - Haitian Paper summarized a few points, I hope it can be helpful to you.
The performance of the paper machine control system is the premise of determining whether a paper machine can produce with high efficiency and high quality, and for a normal paper machine, in order to ensure its continuous high efficiency and high quality production, the maintenance of the transmission system is particularly important.
A rewinder is a kind of papermaking equipment. After the paper passes through the equipment, it is made into finished paper and leaves the factory. At present, the use of AC drives instead of DC drives in equipment has become a development trend in the tissue processing equipment industry.